- 1.5 cups Medium Grain Rice
- 2 cups Water
- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Combine rice and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring rice and water to a soft boil.
- After it reaches a soft boil, cover reduce heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes (or until there is no more liquid).
- remove from heat.
- Remove lid and gently combine rice vinegar.
- Replace cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
*Recipe adapted from Nishiki rice cooking directions.
One response to “Sticky Sushi Rice”
[…] CLICK HERE for my Sticky Sushi Rice Recipe […]