Welcome to Pinch Plate Party! I’m Lauren, a trusted influencer, content creator, and modern homemaker that’s empowering homeowners to unlock the transformative power of home experiences. “Elevate Home, Elevate Life” is my driving force, as I believe that enhancing homes can elevate overall quality of life and experiences.
My content focus is DIY and home projects, captivating decor, and delightful meals that inspire audiences to reimagine their living spaces. Whenever I travel, I take my audience with me to give them examples of how travel can also inspire how we live our lives at home.
Partner with Pinch Plate Party to access an audience hungry for accessible solutions. Together, we’ll prove that with a few tools and a modest budget, anyone can create the home of their dreams.
Let’s collaborate and inspire homeowners to shape the future of home-centric experiences, leaving a lasting impact on their lives and the way they inhabit their homes. Join me in this remarkable journey to elevate homes and lives!
How I Partner with Brands
I partner with companies and brands that I love and enjoy and brands that I believe will add value to my audience. I’ve developed a great relationship with my community and am committed to authenticity with my brand partnerships.
- Product Photography and In Home Styling
- Recipe Development
- Blog Posts
- Full Social Media Campaigns
- The Washington Post: 10 ways to get a nicer home with just $20
- HGTV Magazine: June 2023 Issue
- Better Homes and Gardens: 20 Must-See Makeovers from the Fall 2021 One Room Challenge
- The Sun: Recycle Paper
- Apartment Therapy: Black DIYers Share Their Favorite Instagram Accounts to Follow
- Shout Out Atlanta: Content Creator Feature
- Apartment Therapy: 12 Black Female Design Influencers To Follow on Instagram
- The Washington Post: Tired of gray everything? Here’s how to get a more colorful home