Hi I’m Lauren, the face behind Pinch Plate Party. I’m currently transforming our early 2000’s builder grade house into a place I’m happy to call home! You will find me working on large and small scale DIYS, cooking up a quick and tasty dinner, or dreaming up my next party.
My goal is to inspire and empower others to transform their homes into their favorite place to stay, eat, and entertain. You don’t have to have a $100,000 renovation budget, a private chef, or a celebrity designer to live your best life. It’s possible to have the home of your dreams with a few power tools, a simple recipe book, and a modest decor budget.
I’ve built a community of more than 50,000 across my social media platforms and the goal of this community is to inspire others to have the confidence to try something new in their home.
- Better Homes and Gardens: 20 Must-See Makeovers from the Fall 2021 One Room Challenge
- The Sun: Recycle Paper
- Apartment Therapy: Black DIYers Share Their Favorite Instagram Accounts to Follow
- Shout Out Atlanta: Content Creator Feature
- Apartment Therapy: 12 Black Female Design Influencers To Follow on Instagram
- The Washington Post: Tired of gray everything? Here’s how to get a more colorful home
How I Partner with Brands
I partner with companies and brands that I love and enjoy and brands that I believe will add value to my audience. I’ve developed a great relationship with my community and am committed to authenticity with my brand partnerships.
- Product Photography and In Home Styling
- Social Shares
- Recipe Development
- Blog Posts