- 1.5 lbs Sushi or Sashimi Grade Salmon (Skin removed and reserved for Crispy Salmon Skin Bacon) cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup masago (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Serve with sushi rice or alone.
*Recipe adapted from the The Blind Cook
One response to “Salmon Poki Sashimi”
[…] CLICK HERE for my Salmon Poki Sashimi recipe […]