I love salads, but I’m not much of a bottled dressing fan. I’ve always heard people rave about their love of ranch, or caesar… but my go to salad dressing is a vinaigrette.
My sweet cilantro lime vinaigrette is a sweet dressing with just enough citrus to add a distinct flavor. Try this vinaigrette with a salad made of romaine lettuce, sweet corn, avocados, tomatoes and fried corn tortilla strips.
Sweet Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of one lime
- 2 Tablespoons Light Agave Nectar (can substitute with honey)
- 1/4 tsp salt and additional as needed
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Add additional salt to taste if needed.